Everyone knows that moisture is super important to the skin. But do you have a clue why – apart from the fact that it should not dry out? No? We will explain to you the negative effects of a lack of moisture for your skin.
1. Your skin can ignite Cool temperatures, dry air: a combination that makes your skin soften and makes it dry. The lipid layer, which is a kind of external protective layer, is attacked, which allows the penetration of harmful substances into the skin and causing inflammation of the skin with itching and irritation.
2. It will aggravate your acne sounds funny, but a light moisturizer can have beneficial effects on your acne. The renunciation can make your skin even worse. If you are afraid of a greasy skin, you should take care of your skin needs. It is best to use an oil- and perfume-free as well as non-comedogenic moisturizing cream combined with acne treatment.
3. Your skin loses its natural protective layer Many of the ingredients known for their effectiveness, such as retinoids, salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, tend to dry out the skin. If not used in combination with a moisturizer, this can lead to redness or peeling of the skin.
4. Make-up will look less immaculate Do you know these small lines under the eyes, in which the Concealer likes to settle? They will not get any better if you do not moisturize your skin before applying your makeup. It can also not be distributed well on dry skin. The result is so often friable. It is best to wear a moisturizer five minutes before you use your foundation so that the make-up can be absorbed optimally.
5. Your skin becomes like itchy itchy
You certainly know the feeling when you come out of the shower and stretch your skin. Now imagine that this feeling accompanies you all day and gives no peace. If the other reasons for you are not yet enough to skin your skin regularly, then we can be sure of that unpleasant feeling.